- WHO IS THE CONFIGURATOR SUITABLE FOR?
- HOW DOES THE STANDPARTNER.com CONFIGURATOR WORK?
- You know which trade fair you are participating in
- You have already received a confirmation for your stand space from the organiser.
- Select your trade fair in the configurator on STANDPARTNER.com.
- Enter the size and orientation of your booked stand space.
- You choose the design you like
- You choose the colour of the carpeting
- You select equipment and furniture
- You order/reserve your stand
- We contact you for all details regarding signage, graphics and any questions you may have
- You can be assured that your stand will be at the show at the specified time. Please ensure that you are on site at the agreed time of stand handover.
- ARE THERE ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS?
The costs for the stand construction are covered by the prices quoted. No bad surprises, additional charges or post-show costs. All exhibition stands are offered for hire only for the duration of the event.
Please note that costs on the part of the organiser are not included.
This applies to all services provided by the organiser or its contractual partners. Here are some examples: Rental of stand space, electricity connection, water connection, ceiling suspension points, parking permits, etc.
- WE LIKE A DESIGN, BUT WE STILL HAVE CHANGE REQUESTS.
- WE LIKE A DESIGN, BUT THE SIZE OF OUR STAND SPACE CANNOT BE SELECTED IN THE CONFIGURATOR.
- WE LIKE A DESIGN, BUT OUR TRADE FAIR IS NOT SHOWN IN THE CONFIGURATOR.
- ONLY PREPAYMENT IS OFFERED AS A METHOD OF PAYMENT. CAN THIS BE CHANGED?
Your question is not listed? Please contact us by E-mail.